Indications and Contraindications
The main target of the Aurora spa is the treatment of the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, mainly the following:
- rheumaticdiseases, (rheumatic arthritis, morbus Bechterew, secondary and seronegativ arthritis)
- degenerative articular diseases (osteoarthrosis mainly koxarthrosis and gonarthrosis)
- painful vertebrogeneous syndrome
- functional defects of muscles, tendons, etc.
- conditions after vehicular accidents and after orthopaedic surgery (including operations with articular restoration)
- osteoporosis, osteoarthrosis
No less important are stays specialized in rejuvination and relaxation therapy. These stays serve to regenerate and relax as well as aid the well-being of the soul and mind.
The main aim of the treatment is not only the treatment itself in the spa facilities but also bringing about a change in life style. Thses changes are namely the the ability to use theraputical excersizes at home, and new principles of a healthy lifestyle including a varied well-balaced diet, which leads to the achievement of an optimal body weight.